B2B Sales Developer, Lead Generation SDR
LEVEE is a technology company reinventing productivity and the future of work. By using artificial intelligence and machine learning, LEVEE develops solutions focused on improving efficiency in operations and processes, tackling some of the most complex systemic challenges people and companies confront in growth economies. Through the testing of new technologies, methods, and data, LEVEE's visionary products bring intelligence to the decision making process, helping companies to reduce the US$ 100 million yearly losses caused by unproductive operations. Composed by a group of top scientists, economists, and engineers, LEVEE was recently awarded by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) as the Latin America winner on its Inclusive Innovation Challenge, mainly due to the expressive social and economic impact its solutions are bringing to companies, people and the world.
The founders met at Stanford University in 1999, and are a close, cross-disciplinary team with emerging markets-based experience in entrepreneurship, investing, law, engineering and development economics. The company was founded in Brazil in 2016 to address the perfect storm of mobile technology democratization, constrained urban mobility and the burgeoning services sectors in emerging markets metropolises.
Through effective outreach and communication with prospects, you will be responsible for managing all inbound leads, qualification of those leads, nurturing, and ultimately passing the leads off to the appropriate sales or business development representative.
As the liaison between the marketing and sales teams, the sales developer will also have the opportunity to proactively develop and execute targeted outreach campaigns for sales representatives in their territory. Generate and quality meetings and leads thru cold calling and prospecting is also key.
You are responsible for:
- Responsible for all inbound leads that enter the marketing funnel once contact has shown sufficient interest in our solution(s)
- Generate and qualify leads over the phone (e.g., cold calling, prospecting, and direct sales).
- Determine customer’s requirements by conducting an initial discovery process, including identification & understanding of motivations & solution interest, timelines, decision makers, budget, and other key components necessary for a successful & efficient sales process
- Ensure a seamless and timely transition of qualified prospects to the business development team
- Maintain and document all activity in CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Leverage existing marketing campaigns and content to create targeted campaigns in key sales territories
- Partner and support sales representatives outreach efforts to targeted accounts
- Consistently ‘touch’ leads/contacts already in CRM/nurture database
- Learn and stay up to date on messaging, value propositions, and solution capabilities in order to speak intelligently with potential customers, answer initial questions, and evaluate interest & fit of opportunities
- Other duties and requirements as assigned
- Seguro de vida
- Plano odontológico
- Plano de saúde
- Vale Transporte
- Vale Refeição
- Acesso a coleção de livros digitais da O'Reilly;
- Frutas e bolos;
- Ambiente descontraído e informal;
- Happy Hour no escritório toda sexta feira
Diversidade na LEVEE
LEVEE está mudando o futuro do mercado de trabalho no Brasil e no mundo. Uma parte desta missão inclui romper barreiras de diversidade em nossos produtos, nossos negócios, nossos clientes, e na nossa própria comunidade. Na LEVEE, 45% do nosso time internacional é composto por mulheres e mais de 28% dos nossos funcionários se identificam como LGBTQ+. Em fevereiro de 2019, a LEVEE se juntou às empresas mais influentes do mundo ao se tornar signatária do pacto 'Women's Empowerment Principles' (WEPs), apoiado pela ONU Mulheres. A iniciativa é um sinal do comprometimento da LEVEE à igualdade do gênero e protagonismo feminino. Na LEVEE, todo mundo é bem-vindo. E todo lugar é livre de preconceitos.
Um pouco mais sobre a LEVEE
A LEVEE preza por um ambiente agradável e descontraído, com mesa repleta de frutas, puffs, tech-talks quinzenais e liberdade para trabalhar em diferentes projetos. Nosso time é composto por pessoas apaixonadas pelo que fazem e comprometidas com a qualidade e o resultado final.
Nosso escritório fica na região do Largo da Batata em São Paulo-SP.